Peanut history and it's phytochemicals.
- Basic Botanical Data of Peanut.
- Peanuts:Arachis hypogaea L.
- Whole Plant Description of Peanut.
- Distribution of Arachis hypogaea L,Peanut,groundnut:Eco-geographic Distribution.
- Taxonomy of genus Arachis.
- History and Origin of Arachis hypogaea L,Peanut,groundnut.
- Peanut: Phytochemicals and nutrients.
- Uses of Arachis hypogaea L.Peanut,groundnut.
- Folk Medicine and Medicinal Uses of Peanut.
- Cooking Peanut.
- Optimization of extraction methods for identification of selected phytochemicals in peanuts.Arachis hypogaea L.
- Research Update:Peanuts.Arachis hypogaea L.
Basic Botanical Data of Peanut.:
Peanuts:Arachis hypogaea L.(Groundnut)
Arachis hypogaea:Family Leguminosae)
Common Names:Peanut, Groundnut, earth nut, monkey nut, goober peas, anchics, pindars,goober, pindar, groundnut, and earth nut
Ancient Name from Incas of Peru:ynchic
Language:arachide/cacahue (French), Erdnufs,Erdnuss(German), jordn (Swedish), aardnost (Dutch), zemliano orekh (Russian), arachide,Pistacchio di terra(Italian), cachuete,Mani(Spanish), amendorm,Amendoim(Portuguese), ful sudani (Arabic), hua sheng/lu huo sheng (Chinese), kacang tanah (Malay/Indonesian), thua lisong (Thai), epa/ikba/gyada (Nigeria), azi/nkate/akate (Ghana), granat/niki (Sierra Leone).
- 1.Peanut history and it's phytochemicals.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: